Monday, December 8, 2008

We finally made it!

We finally arrived after a long challenging trip.  Yes, rumors are true, we missed our flight in Texas to add a little excitement to our adventure.  Nevertheless, we made it to JFK by the grace of God in time to embark on our trip to Spain.  

We arrived locally around 9:00 a.m.  and were ready to roll.  Our rooms were not quite ready for us yet, so the stadium was calling us.  50 meters away is the Camp Nuo.  What an amazing site.  There is an atmosphere here I can't quite explain.  There is nothing but true excitement and anticipation of what this week will bring.  The weather is beautiful, cool and overcast (I love it.)

While at the stadium, we were already able to catch of glimpse of Valdes, Marquez, Puyol, Henry ... practicing out on their practice field.  We first caught a glimpse of their nice rides pulling into their parking garage (Yes, we were like children looking for their hero!  No, I wasn't screaming like a little girl.)  Lot's of excitement already, and it only has just begun.  

We are planning on going down town this evening to see the sites.  Hopefully, I'll be able to stay awake.  

Already I miss my family and wish they too could be here with me enjoying this trip.  

Coach Greg

No comments: